Thursday, May 16, 2013

Run When You Are Being Chased

One of my previous coworkers often said the only way he would run is if something/someone was chasing him. I seem to have found the perfect workout program for that line of thinking and it is quite fun.

Enter Zombies Run! There are two versions of it: the 5K trainer which has you doing 8 weeks of training up to being able to run a 5K. It alternates between whatever music playlist you have selected end the story line while you are working out and it is walk/run intervals.

The main app, which I have not tried yet, sends you out on missions to grab supplies and build up your base. Kind of a mini-Sim City type thing but you need to run to grab the supplies.

I'm planning on working my way through the Zombies 5K and then buy the whole thing at some point soon after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment